Sundays at 7 pm
The Cleveland Orchestra under the leadership of Franz Welser-Möst, entering his fifteenth year as the ensemble’s music director with the upcoming 2021 season, The Cleveland Orchestra is acknowledged among the world’s very best orchestras.
The Cleveland Orchestra was among the first American orchestras heard on a regular series of radio broadcasts, and its Severance Hall home was one of the first concert halls in the world built with recording and broadcasting capabilities.
- MAHLER: Symphony No. 3 in d
- WIDMANN: Concert Overture “Con Brio”
- MOZART: Horn Concerto No. 2 in E-flat
- TCHAIKOVSKY: Symphony No. 6 in b
- HAYDN: “The Seasons”
- BRAHMS: “Tragic” Overture; Violin Concerto in D; Symphony No. 2 in D
- BACH: Passacaglia and Fugue in c
- LOEFFLER: “Evocation:”
- BRAHMS: Symphony No. 2 in c
- WAGNER: “Tristain und Isolde” Prelude and Liebestode; “Die Walkure” – “Wotan’s Farewell and Magic Fire Music”; “Die Gotterdammerung” - Excerpts